Summer is well and truly here and despite the sweltering heat, our developers have been busy beavering away at making some great new features for all of you lovely care providers to use.
So what have they come up with this time then? Drum roll, please...
We've only gone and launched a whole load of resident health charts
We are super proud to introduce to you all of our brand-new charts. We’ve included everything from weight, nutrition, MUST, Waterlow, Bristol stool, turns and especially important in this hot weather, fluid intake!
Next time you log into the ‘Care Office’ you’ll find them in an easy to view list located on the resident report page.
In a second you'll be treated to a huge amount of insight into the wellbeing of your residents. We've made it as easy as possible to understand the information and get to grips with what you need to focus on. The first thing you'll probably see when you're on your residents' report pages are that some of the charts are populated and some aren't. We've grouped this up so you can easily see when there is no data to show.
See resident health charts in all their glory with our sample data
But, what happens if you don't have any data to display in a chart? All you need to do is click on the chart you don't have any data for and you can see a sample chart. Easy! Flick through all of your residents' charts to compare their records in an instant.
What can you do with the new resident health charts?
- You can easily spot trends and patterns to help you deliver better care
- Flick through all of your residents’ charts to compare their records
- Our handy graph helps you know what their stool measurements are
- You can quickly know what’s happened with resident turns
- Our fluid charts also measure fluid in and out (when using a catheter). This is great for when you need to monitor exactly how much liquid one of your residents is drinking. Especially useful in the hot weather!
Oh, and we've snuck in a great little feature that lets you know when a resident's birthday is coming up
So, what are you waiting for?
Go and have a look at the new charts. And if you're not already part of the community, go and 'Get Started' it's free and only takes a few minutes.