The Care Quality Commission (CQC) are coming out with quite a few key changes to the way they work in the health and social care industry.
Inspections are about to change with the introduction of the Care Quality Commission’s new single assessment framework. However, there will be further changes to come in 2023 that the CQC will begin to implement, including:
- A new online portal to simplify submitting provider information and facilitate communication
- Collaborating with specialist teams to expand their industry knowledge
- Overseeing local authorities and integrated care systems under the Health and Care Bill
- Making more data-driven decisions using a combination of technology and service users
To help you keep on top of staying compliant with the CQC as these new changes begin to roll out, we'll be releasing the following resources:
- A downloadable overview of key changes to come, to keep your teams informed and encourage internal discussions on improving how you evidence care.
- A handy, 10-step CQC inspection checklist, to help you keep track of what key factors to review within your service and easily keep up with what you need to show inspectors to improve your rating.
- Links to free resources that offer increased knowledge and actionable tips.
- A downloadable document dedicated to frequently asked questions (FAQs) around CQC changes this year.
- Video resources from social care experts, and useful links on who to follow to keep up with the regulator.
- And much more.
How to stay compliant with the CQC
Not sure where to start? Check out our provider information return (PIR) template to practise answering questions ahead of inspections. You can also check out the following helpful articles and resources:
- How to prepare for a CQC inspection
- What Good looks like: How to deliver good quality care in 2023
- Find out if you're eligible to access government funding to go from paper to digital social care records
Looking for a digital social care record (DSCR) like Log my Care to better help you evidence care? Check out our pricing plans to find the right fit for you.
Available downloadable resources
You can now download the following resources to help your team navigate regulatory changes:
- An overview of the key changes in the CQC single assessment framework
- A more in-depth ebook that simplifies the CQC changes and breaks down the essentials
- Our handy CQC inspection checklist to help you organise what you should evidence and how
- 7 frequently asked questions about the new framework (and their answers)
Soon you’ll be able to see:
- Video resources featuring social care experts
Sign up to our newsletter or follow Log my Care on social media to keep up with the releases of our latest resources.